ULTRACAM Series C-mount USB 2.0 CMOS Camera
- Standard C-Mount camera with Aptina CMOS sensor;
- With hardware resolution among 1.3MP to 14MP;
- Integrated zinc aluminum alloy housing;
- 0 interface ensuring high speed data transmission;
- Ultra-Fine color engine with perfect color reproduction capability;
- With advanced video & image processing application ULTRACAM 3.8;
- Windows/Linux/macOS/Android multiple platform SDK;
ULTRACMOS: camera is an ultra-high performance CMOS camera and it adopts ultra-high performance CMOS sensor as the image-picking device. USB2.0 is used as the data transfer interface. Fire wire/ IEEE/USB cable
ULTRACMOS camera hardware resolutions range from 1.3M.P, 3.1M.P, 5.1M.P, 10M.P & 14M.P and comes with the Integrated zinc aluminum alloy compact housing.
ULTRACMOS comes with advanced video & image processing application ULTRACAM; Providing Windows/Linux/OSX multiple platform SDK Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, DirectShow, Twain Control API The ULTRACMOS can be widely used in brightfield, darkfield, DIC, polarizing light environment and microscope image capture and analysis with moderate frame rate.
|Model Number||Sensor & Size(mm)||Pixel(μm)||G Responsivity
|ULTRACMOS1000||10M/MT9J00 / 3(C)
|1.67 x1.67||0.31 V/lux-sec
|30@2560×1920||1×1, 2×2, 4×4||0.294ms~2000ms|