ULTRACAM Series C-mount USB2.0 CMOS Camera
- Standard C-Mount camera with Aptina CMOS sensor;
- With hardware resolution among 0.35M to 14M;
- Integrated zinc aluminum alloy housing;
- 0 interface ensuring high speed data transmission;
- Ultra-Fine color engine with perfect color reproduction capability;
- With advanced video & image processing application ULTRACAM 3.8;
- Windows/Linux/macOS/Android multiple platform SDK;
ULTRACAM Series C-mount USB 2.0 CMOS Camera
ULTRACAM UCMOS camera is an ultra-high performance CMOS camera and it adopts ultra-high performance CMOS sensor as the image-picking device. USB 2.0 is used as the data transfer interface.
This camera hardware resolutions range from 0.35M to 14M and comes with the Integrated zinc aluminum alloy compact housing.
The camera comes with advanced video & image processing application ULTRACAM 3.8; Providing Windows/Linux/MacOS/Android multiple platform SDK(Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, Python, Java, DirectShow, Twain, etc);
This can be widely used in brightfield light environment and microscope image capture and analysis with moderate frame rate.
|Model Number||Sensor & Size(mm)||Pixel(μm)||G Sensitivity