HDMI ULTRAHDCMOS720200 C-mount HDMI CMOS Camera
- Through standard HDMI interface to stream the video to displayer or HDTV. Easy connecting to other equipment on the production line with the C-mount optical interface.
- High-resolution and high frame rate, perfect color reproduction, highly integrated and compact, low failure rate and stable performance.
- 1280 × 720 (720P) resolutions to match the current high-definition displayer on the market.
- ULTRAHDCMOS720200 embedded ULTRACAM 3.8 based on the Qt platform. The camera characteristic can be controlled by the mouse. The other basic processing and choosing can also be realized by the ULTRACAM 3.8.
- For the above characteristic and technical features, which utmost meet various applications and widely apply to industrial inspection, education and research, materials analysis, precision measurement, medical analyses etc.
The camera light indicator flashes about 15s after the power on. The camera will load software, and then the system begins to work. Auto exposure and white balance are the default state now.
HDMI: The HDMI output port connected to the HDMI displayer;
DC 12V：Power in 12V/1A；
LED: The blue LED indicator;
SD：SD card slot;
Move mouse to the bottom of the HDMI displayer, the bottom toolbar will be available. The function of each toolbar buttons are described as follows:
1: Image Capture
2：Digital Zoom In
3：Digital Zoom Out
6：Video Freez /Cancel Video Freeze
7：Display/Hide the Camera Control Panel
8：Display the ULTRACAM 3.8 Version Information
|Order Code||Sensor & Size(mm)||Pixel(μm)||G sensitivity
|HDMI||HDMI Output Port|
|USB||USB Mouse for ULTRACAM 3.8 Control|
|DC12V||Power Input Slot|
|SD||SD Card Slot|
|Width x Depth x Height||50 mm (1.97”) x 50 mm (1.97”) x 61mm (2.4”)|
|Shipping Weight||0.47kg (0.55 lbs)|
|Operating Temperature(in Centidegree)||-10~ 50|
|Storage Temperature(in Centidegree)||-20~ 60|
|Power Supply||DC 5V/1A Adapter|
|Memory Card||SD Card|
|Mouse||USB mouse/USB Wireless Mouse|