Manual Microtome RM-17
Section thickness range: 0-60µm
Horizontal specimen stroke : 28mm
Vertical specimen stroke : 60mm
Precision error : ± 5%
Uniquely user-friendly, the robust IQI ARM-17(SRM-17) offers numerous features that have never before been available in this class of microtome. It is designed for manual routine paraffin sectioning but can also be used for cutting harder materials.
The IQI ARM-17(SRM-17) rotary microtome is perfectly suited for those who expect precision sectioning and appreciate the feel and extra measure of control during the feel and extra measure of control during manual sectioning.
The one-piece, protective housing provides long product life and the compact base features a wrap-around, waste tray for space-saving convenience.
- Shorten cleaning time from-minutes to seconds with the Antistatic Waste Tray.
- Section thickness display.
- Adjustable knife angle.
- Coarse feed hand-wheel.
- Section thickness adjustable knob.
- Standard specimen clamp and universal cassette clamp.
- Spacious section waste tray.
- Integrate finger-guard.
- Cross roller guide-ways
- Vibration free blade holder to accommodate both low and high profile blades. Switch between high and low profile blades even faster with changing blade holder.
- Section thickness range: 0-60µm
- Setting values : From 0-5µm-2µm in 0.5µm increments
From 2µm-20µm in 1µm increments
From 20µm-60µm in 5µm increments
- Horizontal specimen stroke : 28mm
- Vertical specimen stroke : 60mm
- Precision error : ± 5%
- Sample orientation : 8° along the X-Y-axis , routable 360°
- Maximum section size : 50 x 45mm
- Dimensions incl. tray (L/W/H) : 300mm (L) X 570mm (W) X 270mm (H)
- Net weight : 34kg